Sunday, January 28, 2018

The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings


The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings
Released: July 26th 2016 (released May 26th 2015)
Publisher: Greenwillow Books
Series: The Murder Complex, Book Two
Page Amount: 400, Paperback Edition
Source: Own

"Action-packed, blood-soaked, and thrilling, this is the dark and compelling sequel to bestselling The Murder Complex, which Booklist praised as “carefully crafted . . . chilling.”

With short, fast-paced, alternating point-of-view chapters, The Death Code starts several weeks after The Murder Complex ended. Zephyr keeps the secret about Meadow close—that if she dies, The Murder Complex will be destroyed, too. Meadow, desperate to find her brother, father, and little sister, is determined to fearlessly fight to the end, even if it means sacrificing herself and her friends, new and old. The Death Code introduces a memorable cast of secondary characters and delivers a vivid and scary thrill ride read."
-Information from Goodreads.com


My Review:
That was intense ending to a series. I'm sadden to leave Meadow and Zephyr behind. I truly loved how Lindsay wrapped up the series. There was one part towards the ending I wanted to throw the book across the room. I've never wanted to do that before. I'm so glad I read this series in 2018. I look forward to reading more of Lindsay's books in the future.


Happy Reading, Ashley 


No comments:

Post a Comment