Thursday, May 26, 2011

Reading Update

Hello My Book Peeps, I just wanted to give you all an update on what I've been reading lately. I'm currently reading City Of Ashes by Cassandra Clare as feature under What I'm Reading Now and Kiss Me Deadly: 13 Tales Of Paranormal Love With short stories from different authors. I just finished re-reading A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks, because I was in a bit of a reading rut. And A Walk To Remember is on my favorite books of all time!! I just happen to have to many books on the brain, anyone else have that problem? The only issue is I have no money at the moment to get them :(. 

However I do plan on reading all of my books I own that need to be read. Also probably will borrowing from the library. 

What are you top summer reads? 

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment