Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins


Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Released: August 24th 2010
Publisher: Scholastic Press
Series: The Hunger Games, Book Three
Page Amount: 390, US Hardcover 


"Young Katniss Everdeen has survived the dreaded Hunger Games not once, but twice, but even now she can find no relief. In fact, the dangers seem to be escalating: President Snow has declared an all-out war on Katniss, her family, her friends, and all the oppressed people of District 12. The thrill-packed final installment of Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games trilogy will keep young hearts pounding."
-Information from Goodreads.com 


My Thoughts:
I am sadden to see this amazing series come to an end. I took my time in reading the last installment to an heart racing and action pact series. There were times I wasn't sure how the story was going to end. I was shocked, I cried and I cheered for all the characters. I am truly glad to have read this series. It is definitely one of my favorite series.


I do not want to give too much away incase there are some of you that haven't read Mockingjay (are you crazy?) or the first two The Hunger Games and Catching Fire. Seriously if you haven't read these yet you need to. I will be getting them for my own collection very soon. I am looking forward to the movies!! 


Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment