Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Released: January 25th 2011
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Series: The Iron Fey, Book Three
Page Amount: 358 (US Paperback Edition)

*This is a third book in Julie Kagawa's The Iron Fey series. Although it is not my intention for any spoilers in my review, please do not continue to reading this review unless you have read The Iron King by Julie Kagawa and The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa.


"My name is Meghan Chase.

I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.

This time, there will be no turning back."
-Information from  Goodreads


My Thoughts:
What is there to say about The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa? Other than the third installment in the ever breath taking and magically charming The Iron Fey series. The Iron Queen does not disappointment readers in the slightest bit. From the first chapter you are pulled back into the world of the faery.

I felt as if I was there with Megan in the mist of the action and romance. True to the format Julie Kagawa has started in The Iron King. This novel is such an amazing story line and is a roller coaster.

I wasn’t sure if I would love these series or not. I am so glad to have given a chance. Looking forward to The Iron Knight.

I recommend this book to you all!! There is romance, action and faeries. What more could you want?

5/5 diamonds!!

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment