Sunday, August 28, 2011

Update and A Mini Book Haul

Hello My Book Peeps, I see I've gotten so new followers. Thank you for following my blog and my followers for sticking by and reading my blog. I know I'm not very activate. Next month I'm going to blog everyday. Not sure what all I will have to talk about. I haven't been reading a whole lot this month. So if you have any ideas on what I could post on my blog. Please let me know in the comments. I am currently reading a non YA book that is called Beautiful Boy: A Father's Journey Through His Son's Addiction by David Sheff, its a non-fiction adult book. I actually am loving it. I'm taking my time because the contest of this novel is hard to read at times. However if you're an adult and like to read this type of book. I recommend you doing so.

Now for the mini book haul:
Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen
Poison: A Novel Of The Renaissance by Sara Poole
Blood Ties (The Searchers #2) by Sharon Sala
Driftwood Cottage (Chesapeake Shores, #5) by Sherryl Woods

Happy Reading, Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment