Thursday, September 1, 2011

Blogging In September

As stated in my Update post, I'm going to be more activate this month. And hopefully for the rest of the year. I'm going to talk about some of my other loves this month. Besides reading, I enjoy listening to music. Currently I've been listening to a lot of Evanescence, they released a new single in August 9th, "What You Want". I love it and cannot wait to get the album when it comes out October 11th 2011. If you're a fan of rock you should this band out. My other favorite rock bands/artists are Breaking Benjamin, Metallica, Paramore, Flyleaf, Three Days Grace, Skillet, Halestorm, Heart, Aerosmith, Ozzy Osbourne, My Chemical Romance, AFI, Icon For Hire, The Pretty Reckless, Fall Out Boy, No Doubt, Slayer, Marylin Manson and so many others. Please feel free to let me know of your favorite artists. Also let me know what else I should blog about besides all things books.

Later, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment