Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Secret Circle: The Captive Part 2 and The Power by L.J. Smith

The Secret Circle: The Captive Part 2 and The Power by L.J. Smith
Released: January 1st 2009
Publisher: HarperTeen
Series: The Secret Circle,#2-3
Page Amount: 390, US Paperback Edition

Caught in the struggle between good and evil
"Cassie has joined the most alluring-and-deadly-in-crowd imaginable. But power comes with a price, and it's more dangerous than she knows. Torn between the dueling desires of the two leaders of the Secret Circle, she must ultimately choose between saving all of New Salem, and her own dangerous love for the bewitching Adam, which threatens to tear the circle apart. In the ultimate battle between good and evil, will Cassie's supernatural powers be strong enough to lead the coven out of danger? or will she fall prey to the dark forces within?"
                                                        ...Will she sacrifice her love for the circle to survive?

 My Thoughts:
This series just gets better with each book. I wish there was more to it. I really loved it. Even though there were times I wanted to it hit some of the characters. Cassie and the circle dealt with a dark energy that threatened not only the circle its self but also New Salem.

I don't want to give to much away. I am happy with how it ended. If you watch the TV show you should check out the books to. I wish they would have stuck to the format of the book. But you know how it is. I think the books are special in their own way along with the TV show.


5/5 stars, Hope you enjoyed my review, Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment