Thursday, December 8, 2011

Book Challenge Update/ Challenges for 2012

Hello Book Peeps, I just wanted to let you all know I completed my 50 book challenge for 2011.It was rough to get through this year. Had some reading ruts along the way. I'm happy to have overcome it and finish my goal. If you wish to see what all books I read in 2011, click here: 50 Book Challenge List 2011. My book challenge for 2012 so far is to participate in the Debut Author's Challenge hosted by Krisi at The Story Siren.I don't think I'll have a set goal of books to read for next year. Let me know what you're challenges are for next year and if you did a challenge this year. Did you complete your goal for 2011?


Top 10 Favorites of 2011:

1. The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
2. Across The Universe by Beth Revis
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
4. Zombies Vs. Unicorns
5.  The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare (read the first 2)
6. Die For Me by Amy Plum
7. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
8. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
9. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
10. Sweep series by Cate Tiernan


I would love to know you're favorite reads of 2011! Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment