Sunday, August 5, 2012

In My Mailbox (24)

In My Mailbox (24)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. The purpose of In My Mailbox is to promote books you have received for review, bought or simply borrowed from the library.   








Review:
Speechless by Hannah Harrington
Inbetween by Tara A. Fuller

Borrowed:
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Castle Waiting by Linda Medley
Dreamland Social Club by Tara Altebrando
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
I Capture The Castle by Dodie Smith
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
Tempest by Julie Cross
What Happened To Goodbye by Sarah Dessen

That's all for In My Mailbox this week. Let me know what you think of the books I got. Have you read any of them> Were they good or bad? Also let me know what books you got!!

Until next time, Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment