Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Wrap-Up 2015

Here is a look back at the books I read in June. I'm surprised by how much I read. Hoping to read even more in July.

1. The Heir by Kiera Cass 3/5 stars 342 pages (kindle)
2. Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour 5/5 stars 307  pages
Writing was just beautiful
3. Morning Glories Volume One: For A Better Future by Nick Spencer 2/5 stars 188 pages
Honestly I was lost in trying to understand what was going on. I feel like I wasted time by reading this.
4. Breathless in Love by Bella Andre and Jennifer Skully 5/5 stars 400 pages (kindle)
5. Firefight by Brandon Sanderson 5/5 stars 416 pages
6. Stepbrother Anonymous by Jenn Marlow 3/5 stars 44 pages (kindle)
7. Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout 5/5 stars 89 pages (kindle) (re-read)
8. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn 3.75/5 stars 254 pages
9. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover 5/5 stars 322pages (kindle)
10. Revenge Volume 2 by J.J.  Knight 4/5  stars 150 pages (kindle  )
Total  number of  books:10
Total number of pages:2,468
Series finished: 0
Favorite book of the month: Everything Leads to You, this book was lovely!! I'm so glad I borrowed it from the library.

Well that's my June Wrap-Up. Let me know what  you read in June. Did you read any of the books I mentioned. If so you agree or disagree with my ratings?

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment