Saturday, January 9, 2016

My Top 15 of 2015

These are the books I loved in 2015. Let's get started:

1. Everything Leads To You by Nina LaCour
2. Queen of Shadows by Sarah j. Maas
3. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah j. Maas
4. Steelheart series by Brandon Sanderson
5. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
6. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
7. Reckless in Love series by Bella Andre and Jennifer Skully
8. Mosquitoland by David Arnold
9. Armada by Ernest Cline
10. November 9 by Colleen Hoover
11. Mean Streak by Sandra Brown
12. Unbound trilogy by Rachel Vincent
13. The Nightmare Before Christmas by Tim Burton
14. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
15. End of Days by Susan Ee

All in all I had a wonderful reading year in 2015. I will go over my goals for 2015 and my goals for 2016 in my next post.

What is your favorite books of 2015?

Happy Reading, Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment