Saturday, September 29, 2018

September Wrap Up 2018

September Wrap Up 2018



I managed to read 8 books in the month of September!! I feel so happy seeing that number. Even with working the last half of the month I still managed to read some reading done! I finished up a trilogy.

Here is the list of books I read in September 2018:

1. The Pagan Stone by Nora Roberts 5/5 stars
I am sad to see this trilogy come to an end. I loved it!!
2. Seeing Red by Sandra Brown 5/5 stars
3. Love&Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch 5/5 stars
4. Perversion by T.M. Frazier 5/5 stars
5.Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris 3/5 stars
6. The Barefoot Wedding by Lucy Kevin 5/5 stars
7. A Bad Case of Stripes by David Shannon 4/5 stars
8.Twilight Director's Notebook: The Story of How We Made the Movie Based on the Novel by Stephenie Meyer by Catherine Hardwicke 5/5 stars


That is a wrap on September!! I cannot wait to hear what books you all read in September. Please let me know in the comments down below!!

Happy Reading, Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment