Saturday, November 3, 2018

November TBR 2018

I know I have made a post at some point this year on how I hate TBR's. Welp, I am taking a risk in making one for myself in November. I have a series  I want to finish before the year over.

November TBR 2018

Review:
Possession by T.M. Frazier
This is my only review book for the month. I will be receiving for the month. As of right now anyways

The one book group I am apart of on Facebook is doing a challenge for the month. So I am participating in it.


First 3 are apart of the challenge.

Villian: Throne Of Glass by  Sarah J. Maas (reread) Currently rereading this one.
Badass Heroine: Crown Of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
Beautiful Cover: Heir Of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
Retellings: TBD

Not for the challenge:
Queen Of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
Empire Of Storms by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
Tower Of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
Kingdom Of Ash by Sarah J. Maas

9 books for November. If I get through all of these after Thanksgiving I will probably start reading alot of Christmas and Holiday themed books!!

That is my TBR for the month of November. What are you all reading for the month?
I will admit I am nervous for Kingdom of Ash. I haven't been spoiled yet.

Happy Reading, Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment