Saturday, March 30, 2019

March Wrap Up 2019

Another month is in the books, folks. 2019 can you please slow down a bit? March started off a bit rocky reading wise. I couldn't find anything to make me want to read. However an author who's books always cheer me up R.L. Mathewson released a new book this month (still need to buy it and read it). I found some short stories of hers I haven't read. They were what I needed. I managed to read 11 books in March!! My highest number of books in a month so far in 2019.

Here are the books:

1. Yard Sale by R.L. Mathewson 5/5 stars
2. A Bradford Halloween by R.L. Mathewson 5/5 stars
3. A Bradford Holiday Meeting by R.L. Mathewson 5/5 stars
4. Your Love Is Mine by Bella Andre 5/5 stars
I have a review posted for this one.
5. Christmas From Hell by R.L. Mathewson
5/5 stars
6. House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig 4/5 stars
I received an ebook ARC from NetGalley. This book was slow in parts and I almost DNF it a few times. But I stayed until the end. It is set to be released in August. Look for my review then.
7.  Pete the Cat and the Treasure Map by James Dean 4/5 stars
8. I Dare You by Shantel Tessier 5/5 stars
I have a review posted for this one too!
9. Fire and Brimstone by R.L. Mathewson 5/6 stars
10. Get Lucky by Madison Faye 5/5 stars
11. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 5/5 stars
This was a reread for me. This book is heartbreaking beautiful.


That's a wrap on March' s reading!

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment