Tuesday, April 30, 2019

April Wrap Up 2019

4 months into 2019. I've read 32 books as of this moment! Not to shabby! I'm also happy to report I started a new job on the 15th. It's not an everyday 9 to 5 job. But it is something I'm good at and my coworkers and residents are super nice!!!

Enough with the babbling. Let's get to the books I read in April 2019!!!

1. The Collector by Nora Roberts 5/5 stars
I love Nora's books. This one I picked up from a free clothing store last fall. It was a romance suspense novel. Kept me on my toes until the end!
2. Praying For Rain by BB Easton 4/5 stars
I knocked off a star of my rating because I thought this was going to be a different book than what it really was.
3. Night of the Living Dummy 2 by R.L. Stine  4/5 stars
I'm pretty sure I read this one as a kid. I loved R.L. Stine then and still do!
4. The Dark Hills Divide by Patrick Carman 4/5 stars 
This was an interesting read for myself. I got The Hobbit ish vibes. I believe I first tried reading it back in 2013?? I am glad I didn't get rid of it. I will slowly read the rest of the series.
5. I Promise You by Shantel Tessier 5/5 stars
This was just as dark and twisted as the first book in the Dare series. Check out my review for more information. 
6. Don't Go To Sleep by R.L. Stine 3/5 stars 
7. The Curse Of Camp Cold Lake by R L. Stine  4/5 stars 
The main characters name happens to be Sarah Maas..... that was my favorite part!
8. Sex Sessions:Uncut by Charisse Spiers 5/5 stars 
I got this for free either in April or March. I really enjoyed it and want to read books 2 and 3 at some point this year!
9. The Haunted School by R.L. Stine 3/5 stars

April is in the books,lol!! What did you all read in April?
Happy Reading ,Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment