Friday, November 19, 2010

The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries;Vol. 1 Origins Based on Novels by L.J. Smith and the TV series developed by Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec


The Vampire Diaries:Stefan's Diaries Vol. 1 Origins

Released: November 2nd 2010
Published by: HarperTeen
Series: The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries Book One
Page Amount: 256


"Set during the Civil War, against a backdrop of grand estates, unimaginable riches, and deadly secrets, three teenagers in Mystic Falls, Virginia enter a torrid love triangle that will span eternity.
Brothers Stefan and Damon Salvatore are inseparable until they meet Katherine, a stunning, mysterious woman who turns their world upside down. Siblings turned rivals, the Salvatores compete for Katherine's affection, only to discover that her sumptuous silk dresses and glittering gems hide a terrible secret: Katherine is a vampire. And she is intent on turning them into vampires so they can live together-forever."
 -Information from Goodreads.com 



My Review: 
  I won Origins from First Reads on Goodreads.com. I haven't watched the TV show yet and I only read the first 2 books in the series. So my knowledge on the series is limited. But I did find Stefan's Diaries interesting. Even though I have heard L.J. Smith didn't have any in put into this novel.


I did like the book and learning about Stefan's live. Even though it is different from what I read in The Awakening and The Struggle. I will be reading Bloodlust when it comes out in January 2011.


So if you like the show and the books.  You should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment