Monday, March 21, 2011

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa


The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
 Released:  February 1st 2010
Published by:  Harlequin Teen
Series: Iron Fey, Book One
Page Amount: 363 (US Paperback)


" Meghan Chase has a secret destiny- one she could never have imagined..

Something has always felt slightly off in Meghan's life, ever since her father disappeared before her eyes when she was six. She has never quite fir in at school at home.

When a dark stranger begins watching her from afar, and her prankster best friend becomes strangely protective of her. Meghan senses that everything she's known is about to change.

But she could never have guessed the truth- that she is the daughter of a mythical faery king and is a pawn in a deadly war. Now Meghan will learn just how far she'll go to save someone she cares about, to stop a mysterious evil no faery creature dare face... and to find love with a young prince who might father see her dead than let her touch his icy heart."


My Thoughts:
All I can is these book is amazing!! I absolutely fall in love with the story instantly. This is the second book I've read about faeries, with that being said I feel The Iron King is so much better than Wicked Lovely. Don't get me wrong I did enjoy Wicked Lovely as well. But The Iron King just caught my attention and hasn't let go of it.
 
I loved learning about the different faeries, and their worlds. I'm not sure if I'm Team Puck or Team Ash. For both guys seem amazing wonderful. So how can a girl chose?

I totally recommend you all checking out this amazing book and I will reading the rest of this series!!

Hope you enjoyed my review, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment