Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox (20)

In My Mailbox (20)







In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. The purpose of In My Mailbox is a way for bloggers/readers to showcase what books they got for review, bought or borrowed from the library.


For Review:
Ties To The Blood Moon by Robin P. Waldrop
The Horror Of Shade by Peter Meredith
The Invitation by Diane Hoh (NetGalley)
Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan(NetGalley)
Won:
Wanderlove by Kristen Hubbard from Just Us Books on Facebook
The Company Of The Dead by David J. Kowalski from Goodreads.com
 Kindle PC:
Glamour by Penelope Fletcher
Anathema by Megg Jensen
Betrayal by Mayandree Michel
The Wishing Hour by J. Adams

It was a great week for books!! Please let me know if you have read any of these and what you thought. Also let me know what you got In Your Mailbox!! Happy Reading and see you next week!!

Ashley
 

No comments:

Post a Comment