Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October Update

Hello My Fellow Readers, I know I don't post as much as I should. Or anything besides reviews. I'm not sure what else to post on here. If you have any ideas please let me know!! My laptop crashed on me in May. So I haven't been able to make videos on YouTube anymore. So this will be strictly written reviews, book hauls and things of that nature.

In the summertime I had my rounds of reading like crazy and the dreaded reading funks. As it is now my favorite time of year Fall. I might be do more reading. But family and life in general and my obsession with my TV shows, which are back on. Tend to get in the way of my reading. The shows I'm currently watching are: CSI, The Big Bang Theory and Ghost Adventures. Of course I do watch The Bold and The Beautiful everyday (yes I love soap operas!!)....

With it being October and Halloween is this month!! I will be trying to read more seasonal books this month. What books do you love to read around this time of year? If you have any recommendations, please don't hesitate to say so.


The new little addition to the household, her name is Sofia. Her and my other cat Fiona are slowly making friends. As well as Sofia and the dog, Sadie. 

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment