Monday, February 11, 2013

January Wrap Up 2013

January wasn't a good reading month for me. About the middle of the month, I had a tragic experience happen. A car accident happened on my road, my family and I tried to help but the injured person died. So I couldn't shake the event out of my mind.

I did get to read 3 books. I really loved them all.

1. Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I was surprised by how much I loved this book. I had heard amazing things about this book and series. Generally books everyone is loving tends to be the ones I end up not liking. But Jennifer's writing is amazing this world inside Half-Blood is amazing. Alex is a kick ass character!!












2. Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout


This is the sequel to Half-Blood, I will only say I loved it as much as Half-Blood even better!!













3. Sanctum by Sarah Fine
I borrowed this while I had the free prime membership. I wasn't sure about it. But I am glad to have read it. Its dark, a bit creepy and just awesome. I know I don't have a review posted but I will.














This is all for January, hoping to read more in February. Please let me know what you read in January, what your thoughts were on them. And let me know if you read any of these books above or if you plan to.
Happy Reading,

Ashley!!

No comments:

Post a Comment