Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Library Haul (2)

Library Haul, the first one for 2013!!!!!  I don't know about any of you, but I love going to the library. Its free, and you can get as many books as you want!!!

Here is what I got at the library.....

Shades Of Earth by Beth Revis
I'm really sad to see this series come to an end. But I am looking forward to reading it!! Its first up on the list!!














Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Heard nothing but amazing things from everyone about this. I am still a bit unsure of about. But I'm willing to give it a go!














Belles by Jen Calonita
This will be a re-read for me. Because I saw a blog post about the sequel Winter White. And for the live of me  I couldn't remember what happened in Belles. I do have a review posted on here.
Review Link












Winter White: A Belles Novel by Jen Calonita
This is the sequel to Belles. I really enjoyed Belles the first time I read it. I cannot wait to dive into this one!! The cover is amazing!!














Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
Not sure what this is about. But I'm excited to read it. Looks like its fantasy!!














The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
I have heard how heart breaking amazing this book is. I'm looking forward to having my heart broken.














If you have read any of these please feel free to leave your thoughts, no spoilers though. I will be posting reviews for them.
Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment