The books I'm planning on reading in the month of June.
1. Torn by Amanda Hocking
2. Ascend by Amanda Hocking
3. Reality Check by Jen Calonita
4. The Bad Queen: The Rules and Instructions For Marie Antoinette by Carolyn Meyer
5. Fifty Shades Of Grey by E.L. James
6. Grimms Complete Fairy Tales
7. Wanderlove by Kristen Hubbard
8. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
Anthem by Ayn Rand
Ashes and Ice by Rochelle Maya Callen
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
I hope to read these all.. I may even just pick a few at random. Or whatever is calling my name.
What books are you reading in June? Do you read more summery type books?
Let me know in the comments, Happy Reading, Ashley