Saturday, June 1, 2013

May Wrap Up 2013

This is a wrap up of the books I read in the month of May.
1. Witch World by Christopher Pike, loved this one, was the first book I read by Christopher Pike. 5/5 stars
2. The Future Of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler, was an interesting read, being a child of the 90s, it was good to read the references. 5/5 stars
3. The Butterfly Migration by Mia Castile, love this installment in the series, looking forward to book four. 5/5 stars
4. Everneath by Brodi Ashton, Reread this in order to read Everbound, it was good. 4/5stars.
5. Switched by Amanda Hocking, loved this start to the series. Never read a book about trolls. 5/5 stars
6. The Best Of Me by Nicholas Sparks, I've been a big fan of Nicholas' since Message In A Bottle, however this book just wasn't as good as his other ones. 3/5 stars

May was an alright reading month for me. Managed to get my reading challenge done. All in All happy with what I accomplished in May.

The only 2 books I do not have reviews for are; Everneath and The Best Of Me, if you would like to see reviews for them. Let me know in the comments.

I didn't get to Grimms Fairy Tales, but I will try to read it in June. I did not finish Everbound and Obisidan Mirror, they just weren't my cup of tea.

What books did you read in May?

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment