Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Bout of Books 20 Wrap Up

I had good intentions of getting some serious reading done during the Bout of Books 20. However life had other plans. On Sunday August 20th, my mom found a cat who had been thrown out a car window right in front of my mother's car. I've been taking care of him. He was unwell the first few days. He is doing good. He is in heat, meowing all the time....I mean all the freaking time. But he will be getting fixed in 7 days as of today!!!! Then it will be introducing him to his other siblings and the dog.

So needless to say I didn't succeed in my TBR for Bout of Books 20. I still do want to finish The Violet Eden Chapters series. I am almost finished with book 2 Entice. I might take a short break and read some other books and then go full steam ahead with books 3,4 and 5.


I hope September will be a less crazy month in my personal life. And that I can get some good amount of reading done. I'm currently thinking of maybe doing NaNoWriMo this year. I can write songs. Stories are my trouble area. I really want to write a story and turn into a novel. That would be awesome. But I don't think it's in the cards for me. But right now I'm just thinking of maybe doing NaNoWriMo. We will see.

On Saturday August 26th my brother race the final points race at the Selinsgrove Speedway. He might be up for Rookie Of The Year. I hope he gets it. He puts his heart and soul into racing.

How did you during the Bout of Books 20? If you participated in the readathon.

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment