Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Currently Reading

I've been having a not so great reading month so far in August. I've read 3 books. I've taken breaks in between reading. My addiction to Supernatural is to blame.

Anyways I thought I'd share a post on the book I'm currently reading. In this case it's rereading. Embrace by Jessica Shrivington I read this book back in 2012. I want to finish more series in 2017. And since it's already August I need to up my A game. So I picked this from the overdrive website of my library. I love overdrive. I know ebooks are a bit misunderstood by some. I personally love reading on my kindle. I sometimes prefer it over reading a physical book. I hope to finish Embrace in a few days and start book 2.

What are you currently reading? Plan to read for the rest of August? Finishing any series?

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment