Thursday, September 28, 2017

October TBR 2017

I love OCTOBER!!!!!!! The month I live for!! I love Halloween!! It has always been my favorite holiday. Even when I was a kid. I get sad when it is November 1st. Even though some of my family members make fun of me for not liking scary movies. I think you can still love Halloween without some of the spookiness.

My hopes for reading October. Is to read alot. I do have one weekend where I won't be focused on reading. My best friend is getting married. I'm the maid of honor.

Misty over at The Book Rat is doing the 30daybookbinge again. I am totally in. I know I should list the books I want to read. But we all know I never really stick to it. Instead of saying these are the books I want to read. I'm just going to go with the flow. I do want to read Halloween like books.

What are your reading plans for October? Will you be reading scary books? Or are you like me and keep it tame... I can read R.L. Stine. So yeah....


Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment