Saturday, September 16, 2017

Weekend Reading/Currently Reading

This post is me just updating you all on what I'm reading for the weekend/currently reading. I started Empower by Jessica Shirvington. The final book in the Embrace/The Violet Eden Chapters series. I'm 22% into the book. It picks up 2 years after the events in Endless. I'm looking forward to finish this book and the series. I still have to read the three review books I need to read for this month. But so far I've read the books I wanted to get read. Minus one book that I got to read unexpectedly. The Outskirts by T.M. Frazier. I read her King series a couple months back. I fell in love with her writing.

That is my weekend reading and currently reading for now. What are you all reading for the weekend? Are you tackling your TBR's for the month?

Let me know down in the comments. Would love to read some comments.

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment