Friday, March 30, 2018

March Wrap Up 2018

I read 9 books in March. Not to bad.

Here is what I read:

1. Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller 5/5 stars LOVED THIS ONE!!!
2. Simon Vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli 5/5 stars LOVED THIS ONE!!
3. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl 4/5 stars
4. King by T.M.Frazier 5/5 stars (reread)
5. Dream Dark by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl 4/5 stars
6. Irish: A Bad Boy Fighter Romance by Olivia Hawthrone (Long) 4/5 stars
7. Off Limits by Clare Conelly 5/5 stars won this from Goodreads last month I believe
8. Playing Irish by Brooke Harris 3/5 stars
9. Mountain Man Candy by Frankie Love 4/5 stars

I wanted to read something for St.Patrick's Day. I went with some romance novels. I sometimes need to read those in between whatever I'm reading. I'm currently reading Mountain Man Candy and Beautiful Chaos. I think the Caster Chronicles is putting me in a reading slump. So I might not finish it soon.

What did you read in March? Let me know in the comments!! Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment