Wednesday, April 18, 2018

What I've Read, and What Have Been Up To

Hello My Fellow Bookworms, I haven't made a post since the last day of March. I'm sorry for that. Been busy with life and reading. Racing season has begun!!! There was a practice session on the 31st of March. The first race of the season was Saturday 14th.... My brother broke the back axel. He was in seventh place and doing really well. Hopefully the car will be fixed. There is a race this coming Sunday April 22nd.

As far as reading goes I've read a few books so far in April.... I feel a reading slump coming on.

*Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl 3/5 stars
This book took me 2 months to finish.... Thus why I am in a reading slump
* Unwrapped by Taryn Quinn 4/5 stars
Reading fluffy romance books helps me when in a reading slump... yes it was a Christmas story. Don't give me that look. Spring isn't acting like spring here in Central PA.
* Flithy Scrooge by Taryn Quinn 4/5 stars
* Mountain Man Candy by Frankie Love 4/5 stars

Currently reading Wild In Love by Bella Andre and Jennifer Skully. It is an ebook ARC. I'm 39% in and really liking it.

Not sure what I will read after that. I want to reread the A Court Of Thorns and Roses trilogy to get read for A Court Of Frost Starlight. I have it preorder for my Nook app on my phone!!

My brother's roadrunner for the 2018 season. We have a new sponsor Frank's Electrical Construction and will be adding another soon.










Happy Reading and Racing, Ashley!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment