Thursday, April 26, 2018

Weekend Reading Plans 4/26/2018

The Dewey's 24hr readathon is this weekend. I am taking part in it. Hoping to read alot. April has been a reading slugish month for myself. Maybe that has alot to do with what is on my mind. Won't go into details just personal issues. Reading should be my escape from it. I find myself watching tv instead of picking up a book. I am currently rereading A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. My plans were to have reread the trilogy in order to read A Court of Frost and Starlight, which I have preorder on Nook app. Slowly working my through the first book. I hope the readathon helps me get back into reading again. I think I've been in a love/hate relationship with reading for a while now. I want so badly to love reading again. Which was the whole point of me not doing a Goodreads challenge this year.

Anyways my weekend reading plans is to get through A Court of Thorns and Roses, I'm 22% done. I might pick up some small books, like Goosebumps or Shivers. Just so I am reading something. Maybe a kindle book. I don't have a set TBR. It's going to be a rainy weekend here in Central PA. Perfect reading weather.

Are you taking part in the Dewey's 24hr readathon? What books are you hoping to get through? Let me know it the comments down below.


Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment