Monday, April 30, 2018

April Wrap Up 2018

2018 is going by so fast. TOO FAST... at least it feels that way to me. April was an okay month for me,


April Wrap Up 2018:

  • Seduced by 2 by Kam Crimson 3/5 stars (reread)
  • Filthy Scrooge by Taryn Quinn 4/5 stars (wanted to read a Christmas story since Mother Nature couldn't decide if it was Winter or Spring)
  • Unwrapped by Taryn Quinn 4/5 stars
  • Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garica and Margaret Stohl 3/5 stars (this book took me most of March into April to finish. I believe once I finish the series the books are finding a new home)
  • Wild In Love by Bella Andre and Jennifer Skully 5/5 stars
  • Too Easy by Willow Winters 3/5 stars
6 books.... Not too bad. 

That is a wrap on April 2018. What books did you read in April?

Happy Reading, Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment