Monday, April 30, 2018

Bout Of Books 22

Just what I am in need of a week long readathon to help me get back into reading again. This is my post stating I am participating in Bout of Books 22. I will make a separate post for my reading updates during the readathon. I am super excited for this readathon. I will not be making a set TBR. I never follow them anyways.
Happy Reading, Ashley

  The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 14th and runs through Sunday, May 20th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 22 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team





Bout of Books




2 comments:

  1. I never follow TBRs either, so you are a readathon participant after my own heart. :) Enjoy your week of Bout of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not the only one that doesn't follow a TBR. Thank you!! You enjoy your week of Bout of Books too!!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for commenting on this post. Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete