Thursday, July 26, 2018

July Wrap Up 2018

July was a reading better month for me then June. I managed to read 6 books. Taking part in the #24in48 readathon helped. I read a whole book in 2 days.

July Wrap Up 2018:

1. Let Me Be The One by Bella Andre
I have a review of this posted on my my blog. I loved this book. 5/5 books
2. Under The Mistletoe by Bella Andre
This is the story of Jack and Mary Sullivan the parents to the Sullivan siblings. I loved reading about their story. 5/5 stars
3. Haunted Love by Cynthia Leitich Smith 3/5 stars
4. Every Time We Fall In Love by Bella Andre
I have a review for this as well on my blog.I received this for a review from the publisher. 5/5 stars
5. Melissa Explains It All" Tales From My Abnormally Normal Life by Melissa Joan Hart
Another book I have a review for. I loved the audiobook of this. 5/5 stars
6. All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
I was looking through the books available from my library's overdrive. I saw this was not checked out. So I grabbed it. I knew Colleen was releasing a new book. I didn't know what this one was about. And honestly going into it blind I believe is the best way to do so. 5/5 stars

That is a wrap up on July!! I read alot of books I loved and one not so much.
What books did you all read in July?

Happy Reading, Ashley   

No comments:

Post a Comment