Thursday, July 19, 2018

Reading Check In So Far For 2018

I saw someone on BookTube talk about their reading stats so far in 2018. She did from January to June. So I will be doing the same.

The number of books I've read so far from Jan.- June: 47
Out of the 47 Books I've Read:           25 YA
                                                             22 Adult

I have finished so far in 2018 4 series.


In not having a set number of books to reach by the end of the year. Has taken the pressure I've felt in previous years to read more. Don't get me wrong I love reading. But there are times I can't read or simply just don't want to. I can take breaks when I want to!! Or if the occasional reading slump should happen just let it go the course.

My only notes is to read more Adult books. Whether its romance books or thrillers. And finish more series I have open. Keep having fun reading!!

How is your reading going so far in 2018?
Do you have a Goodreads Reading Challenge? If so did you reach it or are you behind?

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment