Friday, March 1, 2013

February Wrap Up 2013

This is the books I read in February and what I thought about them!! I have reviews posted for them all.


 

1. Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout
This is book 3 in the Covenant series. I really loved it!! This series just gets more addicting with each installment.
 Gave this one 5/5 stars









 2. Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout
This book 3.5, it is told from Aiden's point of view. I really enjoyed reading from his mindset.
Gave it 5/5 stars











3. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
I love Nicholas' writing and his stories. I had been reading to read this one since 2010. But didn't get to it until this year. I am so glad to have read it!! Its heartbreaking, breathtaking, just everything I've come to love from Nicholas.
Gave this one 5/5 stars as well!!!











4. Alanna by Tamora Pierce
This was I'm only re-read for the month. If you love fantasy and kick ass heroine's then you should check out Alanna. Its amazing!!
Gave this one 5/5 stars













5. Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
I am sad to see this series come to an end. Beth did an amazing job. I loved seeing Amy and Elder discover the new world. I have loved every minute I have spent with these characters.
Not so shocking I gave this one 5/5 stars too!!












6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
This one took me by surprise. I have heard nothing but amazing things about Anna. That is has won even those with the hardest of hearts. It did the same to me as well. Maybe St. Clair helped alot!!!
Gave this one 5/5 stars!!













This is all the awesome books I read in February. Please feel free to let me know what you guys read this month. Or if you plan on reading of the books I talked about.
Happy Reading, Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I was a bit nervous about Anna but it is truly amazing!! I wouldn't say that if I didn't truly love a book. Yes there have a been a few others talking about Jennifer I know Jessica at Chapter Chicks has and Loretta on Between The Pages, she is why I got the series!! I totally recommend you pick them up soon. They are amazing!! Also let me know who you like better Seth or Aiden. happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete