Saturday, March 2, 2013

March To Be Read Pile 2013

My To Be Read Pile for March.

1. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
Was hoping to finish this one in February but that didn't happen. So its going on March's reading list.














2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
I have read amazing things about this. Looking forward to reading it.















3. Belles by Jen Calonita
I loved it, rereading it to read the sequel.















4. Winter White: A Belles novel by Jen Calonita
Sequel to Belles.















5. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Rereading this one as well to read the sequel.















6. The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
Got this for review from NetGalley. Looking forward to reading it. I really did enjoy book one. The first time I read it.















7. In The Hands of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce
This is book 2, in the Song of the Lioness series.















 8. The Woman Who Rides Like a Man by Tamora Pierce
Book three in the Song of the Lioness series















9. Lioness Rampant by Tamora Pierce
Book four in the Song of the Lioness series
















That is all I'm planning on getting through this month. I might add some more if I get through all of these. Let me know what you are reading this month. If you have read any of the books I'm planning to read. Just no spoilers please...
Happy Reading, Ashley

3 comments:

  1. I love The Iron Fey series, I'm Team Puck for sure!! My memory is a bit bad sometimes, plus its on my kindle just an excuse to read it,lol. I just finished Falling Kingdoms, it was amazing!! I loved it so much!! I've heard good things about Article 5, been meaning to pick it up. There is so many awesome books out there. I read the first book in the Study series, I think in 2009 maybe. I really need to finish that series.I heard Leviathan is amazing. Let me know what you think. :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *The Immoral Rules is on my kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is truly an awesome book!! Awesome looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it. lol, its all good, that is one of my all time favorite series!!

    ReplyDelete