Sunday, March 3, 2013

In My Mailbox (24)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. The purpose of In My Mailbox is to show what books you have received by purchasing them, borrowing them for the library or for review.

This is what is in my mailbox this week:

For Review:
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa via NetGalley

Bought:
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Graci and  Margaret Stohl
Coraline by Neil Gaiman
Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
Blood Brothers by Nora Roberts

Kindle:
Utopia by Sir Saint Thomas Moore
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
The Blacker House by Nicole Mulloy
The Phantom of the Valletta by Vicki Hopkins
The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
The Book Waitress by Deena Remiel
Killing With the Edge of the Moon by A. A. Attanasio
The Key of Kilenya by Andrea Pearon
Forever Fifteen by Kimberly Steele
Thirst by Claire Farrell
The Guestbook by Andrea Hurst


That's all I got this week, Happy Reading, Ashley

11 comments:

  1. Love Neil Gaiman. Love your book haul this week.
    New follower via GFC.
    Here's My Bookhaul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Welcome to my blog. I hope you like what you see. I will check out your bookhaul!! I love the movie of Coraline. I'm excited to get to the book.

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul! Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a lot of great books this week! I loved Beautiful Creatures. It was really great!
    New follower :)

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :), I've heard good things about the Beautiful Creatures series!! Welcome to my blog!! I hope you like it and keep following me. I still feel need to this.

      Delete
  4. Elsewhere is an interesting read. Great haul, hope you enjoy! :)

    My IMM: http://dragongirl28.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-13.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Elsewhere!! I'm happy to have my own copy! Thank you, I will checkout your IMM.

      Delete
  5. Wow, lots of books for you this week! I hope you get time to read them all~!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I hope so too. I have too many books on my kindle. I can't pass them up when their free!! Thank you for commenting!! Happy Reading, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. :), yes I lucked out this week!! I will put that on the top of my list!! I will let you know what I think as soon as I have read it!!

    ReplyDelete