Saturday, May 4, 2013

May To Be Read Pile 2013

Hello my lovely Readers, Here's what I'm planning on reading this month.....

1. Witch World by Christopher Pike (currently reading, loving it)
2. The Butterfly Migration by Mia Castile (review)
3. Switched by Amanda Hocking
4. All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
5. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
6. Everbound by Brodi Ashton
7. Obsidian Mirror by Catherine Fisher
8. The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
9. The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Macker

If I get through all of those some others I might read...
Burn Bright by Marianne de Pierres (bought it for my kindle, sooo excited)
Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

That is all I'm planning on reading this month, Please feel free to let me know what you are reading this month and if you have read any of the books above, let me know what you thought of them. No spoilers though.

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment