Monday, January 6, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0

Yes, I am taking part in the Bout of Books 9.0 Readathon.
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I will be posting my updates on here as well as my Goodreads.

My Goals:
To read at least six books


To Read:
Currently halfway through The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, so I want to finish that.
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
Angelfall by Susan Ee (a reread)
World After by Susan Ee
And a children's book:
Abgail and Her Pet Zombie by Marie F. Crow

Updates:

Monday:
Number of pages I've read: 160
Total number of pages I've read: 160
Books: The Book Thief (almost finished)

Tuesday:
Number of pages I've read: 356
Total number of pages I've read:356
Books: The Book Thief, Abigail and Her Pet Zombie

Wednesday:
Number of pages I've read: 47 (356)
Total number of pages I've read: 403
Books: Throne of Glass (12%)

Thursday:
Number of pages I've read: 145 (403)
Total number of pages I've read: 548
Books: Throne of Glass (35%)

Friday:
Number of pages I've read: 206
Total number of pages I've read: 754
Books: Throne of Glass (51%)

Saturday:
Number of pages I've read:
Total number of pages I've read:
Books:Throne of Glass (65%)

Sunday:
Number of pages I've read: read the last 139 pages of Throne of Glass, 40 pages, The Ugly Duckling
Total number of pages I've read: 933
Books:Throne of Glass, The Ugly Duckling (illustrated)




Bout of Books


No comments:

Post a Comment