Monday, January 6, 2014

I'm Back

Hello my awesome followers, thank you all for sticking around. I promise to be more active. I have a ton of reviews to catch up on. But for now I want this to be an update on my Reading challenge update for 2013. And my reading goals for 2014.

For 2013 I had wanted to read 50 books. But I fell behind so I changed that number to 30. After finishing completing my reading challenge. I kept track of number of books I read after. I read 38 books. In total I read 68 books!!! I am very proud of that. I read a great amount of books that were amazing.

My reading goals for 2014 are as follows. I want to read 100 books.
Read 5 Classics:
1. The Secret Garden (reread)
2. Anna Karenina
3. The Scarlet Letter
4. Wuthering Heights (reread)
5. Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe

Read 10 Adult novels:
1. O'hurley born
2. Blood Brothers 7
3. Wild Heat
4. Ghost Hunter
5.  Hot As Sin
6. The Other Boleyn Girl
7-10 undecided

Series to Finish:
1. Harry Potter (yes it is true I haven't finished this series)
2. Divergent
3. Hush, Hush
4. Paranormalcy
5. Sweep
6. Beautiful Creatures
7. The Mortal Instruments
8. The Infernal Devices
9. Gone
10. A Need So Beautiful

If you have any suggestions for what adult books I should checkout please let me know in the comments. Also what are your reading goals for 2014?

Mine are a bit ambitious, but I think I can do it.

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment