Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September TBR 2014

Since I had some reading slumps happen in August. I'm determined to read more in September. With Fall coming up I feel like curling up and getting alot of reading.

Here is my September TBR for 2014:

Currently reading:
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling about 65% done.
Its also a re-read

TBR:
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
2. The Black Mage: First Year by Rachel E. Carter
This is for review!!
3. Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
4. Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
5. Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
6. Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout
7. Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Rereading the first half of the Covenant series to read the last two
8. Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
9. Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
10. Wild Heat by Bella Andre (re-read)
11. Hot As Sin by Bella Andre
12. Never Too Hot by Bella Andre
13. Sanctum by Sarah Fine (re-read)
14. Fractured by Sarah Fine

I've already read three books so far. I'll tell you all about them in my wrap up. But I really want to catch up/finish some series I own.  If I manage to get through all of these I might add some more. I know banned books week is the 21st to ?. I will try to read a banned book.

But that is my really big TBR for September. Hopefully I stick to it.

Happy Reading, Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment