Thursday, November 30, 2017

December TBR 2017

It is December...... REALLY???? Anybody else feel like 2017 is flew by? I know I feel that way. That is for another post. Today is about my last TBR for the year. I have been a reading machine these past few months. So with any luck December will be the same way. I am taking part in a bingo event hosted by a book group on Facebook called Life&Lit. They are having a YULE Bingo event the whole month of December. Super excited to take part. The best part is you earn points for your house. I'm a Ravenclaw!!!





















Here's my TBR for the challenges and December:
Weasleys: Family Goals: I Only Have Eyes For You by Bella Andre (The Sullivan family)
Chosen One: Apprentice by Rachel E. Carter
Wise Mentor: Candidate by Rachel E. Carter
Marauders: Book With a Map: The Last Stand by Rachel E. Carter
Snape: Morally Grey Character: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
Voldermort: Book with a Villain: Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Malfoy: Character You Love To Hate: Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Nagini: Book with Betrayal: Darker by E.L. James
Luna: Lovable Sidekick: A Cowboy Christmas by Janette Kenny
Moaning Myrtle: Tearjerker: The Book Thief by Marcus Zuask
Ollivander: Book With Spells: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Room of Requirement: Favorite Genre: (Romance) Kissing Under the Mistletoe
Newt:Book with A Magical Creatures: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
Cedric: Friendship Goals: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Tonks: Strong Heroine: TBD
Butter Beer: A sweet book:TBD


I'm currently reading The 52nd by Delta. I probably will be reading that through the month of December. I also want to read as many Christmas themed books as I can. We will see what happens......

What are you reading in December? 
Happy Reading, Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment