Thursday, November 30, 2017

TOP 10 of 2017 So Far

I know I still got a whole month of reading to do. But I thought I'd share the Top 10 books of 2017 I loved.


1.A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
How could I have a top 10 and not feature a Sarah book? This book....this series.....
2. King by T.M. Frazier
As I've stated in previous posts. I loved this series. I am so glad to have become a Frazier addict!! I've read all of her published works in 2017!!!
3. I Am Ozzy by Ozzy Osbourne and Chris Ayres
I am an Ozzy music fan. I loved the family tv show back in the early 2000s. This book was an interesting insight into his life. I highly recommend it to his fans. And because I named one of my black cats after him. I had to read this book.
4. Into The Fire by Jeaniene Frost
I am sad the Night Prince series is over. I started it last year and quickly fell in love with the series.
5. Where There's Smoke by Sandra Brown
My sister in law is why I like her books. This ending was WOW!!!
6. Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
Another mind f** book.
7. The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson
Another trilogy over
8. The Outskirts by T.M. Frazier
9. You Do Something To Me by Bella Andre
10. The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa

No comments:

Post a Comment