Wednesday, November 29, 2017

November Wrap Up 2017

November was an so so reading month for me. I did read 16 books. I have kindle unlimited until January 2018. I got a code to use.
I didn't finish the series I had wanted to when I posted my TBR for the month. But hey there's always next year.

Here's the books I read in November:

1. Fallen by Lauren Kate 3/5 stars (overdrive)
When I originally read this back in 2010. I loved this book. I was so happy to be rereading this book. Especially when I forgot everything that happened. However I didn't love it so much the second time around. Maybe being older now is a factor. Not sure if I will finish the Fallen series or not.
2. The Outliers by T.M. Frazier 5/5 stars (kindle unlimited)
I am so glad to have given Tracey a chance. I've loved every single one of her books that I've read this year. This is the sequel and conclusion to the Outliers dulogy. I will miss Finn and Sawyer.
3. Sweet Tooth: Lord of the Pies by R.M. Huffman 3/5 stars (kindle)
A short and quirky book about a vampire on Thanksgiving.
4. Filthy English by Ilsa Madden-Mills 4/5 stars (kindle unlimited)
5. Stealing Christmas by Alexa Riley 4/5 stars (kindle unlimited)
6. Snow and Mistletoe by Alexa Riley 4/5 stars (kindle unlimited)
7. Always On My Mind by Bella Andre 5/5 stars
My mom bought this book back in the summer time. It was a thrift store find. Bella never disappoints me. I loved this Sullivan love story.
8. When He Lusts: Boxset 1-5 by Alexa Brookes 3/5 stars (kindle unlimited)
I reread the first book. I think I read it in 2016 maybe 2015.
9. When He Seduces by Alexa Brookes 3/5 stars (kindle unlimited)
10. When He Possess by Alexa Brookes 3/5 stars (kindle unlimited)
11. When He Provokes by Alexa Brookes 3/5 stars (kindle unlimited)
12. When He Torments by Alexa Brookes 3/5 stars (kindle unlimited)
13. When He Confesses by Alexa Brookes 3/5 stars (kindle unlimited)
14. Turkey Trouble by Wendi Silvano and Illustrated by Lee Harper 5/5 stars (kindle unlimited)
This was a cute story about a turkey trying not to become the main course on Thanksgiving day.
15. Non- Heir by Rachel E. Carter 5/5 stars (kindle)
This is the prequel to the first book First Year. It was interesting to see Darren's background before he goes to the Academy. I'm excited to continue on with the series.
16. First Year by Rachel E. Carter 5/5 stars (kindle)
This was a reread for me. I reviewed this when it was first released. I must have sped through it quickly. Rereading the second time through was amazing. I loved the story and the characters. I am super excited to continue with the series in December. I highly recommend this first book if you are a Sarah J. Maas fan or Tamora Pierce fan.

I cannot believe I read 16 books in one month. That is a wrap on November. What books did you read in November?

Happy Reading, Ashley!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment