Sunday, January 28, 2018

January Wrap Up 2018

As the first month in 2018 is coming to an end. I figure it would be a great time to post my wrap up of January 2018. As previously mentioned in a few of my posts. I'm not doing a Goodreads Reading Challenge for the year or making TBR's. With that being said I am happy with the seven books I read in January. I even finished 2 series.

January Wrap Up 2018

1. The Last Stand by Rachel E. Carter 5/5 stars
The final conclusion to the Black Mage series. This one took me on hell of a ride. I am sadden to say goodbye to the characters.
2. Alice's Adventures In Wonderland by Lewis Carroll 2/5 stars
I couldn't get into this classic. I prefer the movies....(I know the horror) but hey everyone's got their own opinions.
3. The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings 5/5 stars
After hearing alot of hype of the Zenith book she cowrote with Sasha. I wanted to read the first book she ever wrote. I absolutely adored this world and the characters. I am so glad to have read this series.
4. Love Me Like This by Bella Andre 5/5 stars
This is third book in her Morrison's family series. I haven't read the first two books. But you can pick them up as standalones. I loved this heartwarming story. I always love her books. 
5. The Fear Trials by Lindsay Cummings 5/5 stars
This is #0.5 in the Murder Complex series. 
6. The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings 5/5 stars
I wanted to throw this book towards the ending. If you've read it you probably understand why I felt that way. 
7. The Witness by Sandra Brown 5/5 stars
My sister in law got me into Sandra's books. So I pick them up whenever I am in the mood for one. I never see her twists coming and this was no exception. 

7 Books 
2 Finished series

Happy Reading, Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment