Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Happy New Year!!!

Another year is upon us. 2018 is already being another year of crazy stuff. So much for calmer waters.lol. Oh life never gets boring that is for sure. I hope your guys 2018 is going much smoother than mine. Have you set up a Goodreads Reading Challenge for the year? What is your number? I'm sticking to not doing one.

I am currently reading The Last Stand by Rachel E. Carter. The final book in her The Black Mage series. I am nervous to see how it all ends.Not sure what my next read will be after that. I do have one book for review from Netgalley that is set to be released next month. And a review book from Blogging For Books I need to read. Whatever I decide I will share with you all.

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Wish you all a Happy New Year! I actually fell asleep way before midnight on New Year's Eve. I always was a night owl. But after turning 30 last year, my body can't handle staying up late. 

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment