Sunday, December 31, 2017

Top 17 of 2017

I read 114 books in 2017. That is the most I've ever read in one year. Out of that 114 books it was hard to choose my 17 stand outs.


But here is my list:

1. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
2. King by T.M. Frazier
3. I Am Ozzy by Ozzy Osbourne and Chris Ayres
4. Into the Fire by Jeaniene Frost
5. Where There's Smoke by Sandra Brown
6. Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
7. The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson
8. The Outskirts by T.M. Frazier
9. You Do Something To Me by Bella Andre
10. The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa
11. Darker by E L James
12. Candidate by Rachel E. Carter
13. Truce by R.L. Mathewson
14. To All The Boys I've Loved Before trilogy by Jenny Han
15. The Bookshop On the Corner by Jenny Colgan
16. I Could Pee On This: and Other Poems by Cats by Francesco Marciuliano
17. A Christmas Joy Ride by Melody Carlson

I really did read alot of great books in 2017. I finished 10 series. It was another awesome reading year.

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment