Thursday, December 21, 2017

Reading Goals and Blogging Plans for 2018

My Reading Goals For 2018

No Goodreads challenge.
I want to read whenever I feel like it. Without worrying about hitting a certain number of books before the year is over.
No TBR's
I never stick to them anyways.So why make them?

Read.... simple
Read whatever and whenever. Whether it is physical books. My kindle books. Library, Audio-books. YA,Adult, New Adult. Fiction, Nonfiction. Just read.

I'm not sure what 2018 will bring me. I hope to just enjoy reading and spending time with my family.

Blogging Plans for 2018

Try and post more book reviews. Maybe not for every book. Probably the ones I rated 4 or 5 stars. Unless there is a certain book you would like a review for. Besides blogging about reading and books. I want to share more of my life. I hope you all won't mind that. If you have any types of posts you would like to see please let me know. my email address is: booksarediamonds@yahoo.com

Here's to a good year. I am hoping for a calmer year.

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment