Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Reading Challenge 2017

I did make a Goodreads Reading Challenge. My number was 20. I did change it to 100. I reached that goal. Right now I've read 107 books. I can't believe that number. I did read alot on my kindle. Which I really enjoyed. Other than that I didn't have any reading goals. I managed to finish 10 series in 2017.

The series I finished in 2017:

1. The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
2. Fireside series by Stacey Lynn
3. Night Prince by Jeaniene Frost
4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
5. King series by T.M. Frazier
6. To All The Boys I've Loved trilogy by Jenny Han
7. Embrace/The Violet Eden Chapters by Jessica Shirvington
8. The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson
9. The Outskirts Duet by T.M. Frazier
10. English dulogy by Ilsa Madden-Mills

All in all 2017 was a great reading year. I hope to do as well or maybe better in 2018. That post will be up soon.

I will be posting my December wrap up at the end of the month or beginning of January. I am currently reading a novella by Anita Louise called All I Want For Christmas Is You. I'm 28% done. Really enjoying it. Not sure what else I will try and read before the month and year is over. I do have some plans on the 31st.

Until my next post... Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment