Tuesday, December 12, 2017

A Chat Of Everything or Anything

I feel like chatting with you all. I don't really have any topics in mind. I still can't believe it is December. Anybody else feel this way? Where in the hell did 2017 go? The year started off rocky, and just got a little worse. Between losing 2 pets, some family members, and friends of the family. 2017 was one hell of a kick in the face. I hope 2018 is calmer waters. As far as my reading goals and plans for reading. I am not doing a Goodsread challenge for 2018. I have no idea what the year will be like. I am hoping to get employed. So that might take up a big part of my time.


 I don't want to focus on the number of books I read. Instead just simply enjoy reading again. I felt the pressure to add to my Goodreads goal. A few years back I just read whenever I felt like it. I don't mind reading alot of books. But I just want to not worry if I'm behind on a goal. I am not posting any TBR's. I never NEVER stick to them. I will just pick up whatever catches my eyes from my own bookshelves, kindle, or library. Also will be reading whatever I want. Whether it will be YA or not. I felt like I was growing away from YA this year. Reading more adult books. I still like YA. But I don't want it to be the main genre I read anymore.
Definitely feeling my age.... I still cannot believe I'm 30 years old. CRAZY!!!! There are times I feel like I'm still the same me. And other times I'm like nope definitely older.

I know come late spring and some days in the summer months on Saturday nights I will be helping my brother when he races. I tell him where he starts. Thank goodness for phones with cameras!! I just take a picture of the line up and show him.

Right now I just help take care of the cleaning the home. Making sure the pets have what they need. Not good when you need money. I feel lost... like I messed up somewhere along the lines. I didn't go to college after high school when I graduated back in 2006. I did have a job for a few years. I was a substitute janitor for my old school district. Which I liked alot ,It was night shift. My hours because I am night owl. But I could never get full time. No matter how well I thought I was doing. I ended up quitting when my family and I moved out of the area. I don't have my drivers license because the idea of driving terrifies me. I had a friend get into a bad car accident and it just made my fear worse. I know I need to somehow overcome this fear. I wasted so much time. Time I'm never getting back. I'm not younger. Having people treat me unwell because in their eyes I'm a failure. I reflect the same thoughts.

Life is never what anyone tells you.....




No comments:

Post a Comment